fredag 29. august 2008

Amsterdam baby!

Hello!



I dont have much time to write now, because we are all going out in about 5 min.

But, these days have been really good! We went to the Van Gogh museum yesterday, and met with Vera, and she showed us the red light district, but in daytime it was quite lame.

Today we went to the "Rijksmuseum" and god to know a lot about Holland, and saw some paintings by Rembrandt, and that was also fun! Tonight we are going to a "famous" club, called paradise, where we will be dancing in to my 20'th year!

Other than that I have to tell you that the city is amazing, incredibly pretty, with canals and stone brick houses. It was really cool meeting Vera again, and tomorrow we are meeting Sarah, so everything is good and Kirsti and Ming Kit loves eachother.

I will post pictures when I have time!

And also, I have decided not to go to Berlin, because my budget is a mess after some shopping we did today. Heh.

Markus

3 kommentarer:

Maja sa...

GRATULERER MED DAGEN!!

håper du har det fett.

hilsen din kjære søster<3

ps: litt mongo at bare folk med blogg kan gi kommentarer.

Markus sa...

Taaakk, sota.
Morsomt a hore fra deg pa bloggen!

Ooog,
Fiksa det igjen jeg. Heh.

Unknown sa...

Artig,
ser det ut som :)
Hiser og gratulerer fra Per Hans &co med flere.

God tur videre å ta vare :)

hilsen faren din