mandag 25. august 2008

Interrail

Hello.

I am going to write most of this in English, as it might be some people who would want that, and I know that my biggest fans, (Hi Mom, Hi Dad!) need the training, and so do I.
And I think I might use this blog for every trip I make, might be easier. And please, correct my English, but be sensible. If I have had a lot harsh comments, then leave me be for a while, eh?

But to the point; I have decided, I think, that I'm going on an Interrail. Leaving Amsterdam on Monday. But before that, I'm going to have a kick ass time in Amsterdam with Ming Kit and Kirsti! I am not sure where I'm going, but time will show, and as I have a bit less than 48 hours before leaving, I have plenty of time to plan this whole thing.
I will try to be good and keep things a bit updated, I promise.


----
Along the iron veins that traverse the frame of our country, beat and flow the fiery pulses of its exertion, hotter and faster every hour. All vitality is concentrated through those throbbing arteries into the central cities; the country is passed over like a green sea by narrow bridges, and we are thrown back in continually closer crowds on the city gates.
John Ruskin (1819-1900)

Ingen kommentarer: