mandag 15. september 2008

Vienna

'ello.

I was very lucky in Vienna, because I got to stay at Adas place, she was just in Vienna for 3 days to get some of her stuff, because the lucky girl is moving to London.
Ada has been great, showing me around the tourist places as well as some more hidden places.
Vienna is definetly in a class for itself when it comes to how incredibly beautiful the buildings are, and the massive amount of art, exhibitions and culture in general. Its really nice to see how much they put into the whole art scene, and Norway could learn a thing or ten.
Friday I met up with Ada, after getting completely lost a couple of times. We went to meet some friends of Ada, and I got to see some of the nightlife here. Saturday we walked around, and saw the city, and then we went swimming, and that was fun! Sunday we walked some more, I went to see the movie "Wanted", and we went out again, at a place called the bat, and drank champagne. Today is all about the museums, Ada went to London earlier, so im going to check out the Leopold museum, and I might go to a couple of others, if im not totally fed up with art after the first one. So, thats Vienna in short for you. Might also say that the weather is bad now, raining and quite cold. A good day for museums!
Later on I am going to Ljubljana, the capitol of Slovenia. Its another over night train, and I will have to change in the middle of the night, but thats fine. All used to not sleeping, and getting my back stuck in wierd positions after trying to sleep in the trainchairs.

M

Ingen kommentarer: